SMALL BUSINESS EXPO FRIDAY, JULY 17th – Be an Expo Ambassador
*Register now for Friday’s Small Business Expo!
Chicago City Treasurer Stephanie D. Neely is proud to announce the launch of the 2009 Small Business Expo Ambassador Program. Latest research being used by the Flashpoint Academy of Chicago indicates the in this world of social media – 55% of people get their news from their friends and family!
In the spirit of a new generation of communication –
EXPO AMBASSADORS ARE – Those groups helping communicate our message about the Free Small Business Expo on Friday, July 17th at the UIC Forum to their networks of 250 or more. These links will remain listed through the EXPO.
Any group getting 25 mentions or more will be listed on the EXPO AMBASSADOR Page of the City Treasurers Website – throughout 2009
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AN EXPO AMBASSDOR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Bernas – President and the team – Better Business Bureau Chicago and Northern Illinois www.bbb.org
- Richard Bouchez – CEO- www.InovediaMarketing.com
- Rosemary Reeves – CEO – www.womeneye.com
Office of the City Treasurer
Stephanie Neely Treasurer Contact: Public Affairs
July 02, 2008 (312) 744-8122
**InovediaMarketing.com is proud to be an ambassador for the 2009 City of Chicago Small Business Expo. Follow @inovedia on Twitter for updates and information!
Please add us to your RSS reader here. >>click here for a tutorial on using RSS.
You may also be interested in these InovediaMarketing.com articles:
- 7 Ways Linkedin.com will Improve Your Small Business
- Video Tips: “How to” and Demonstrational Videos
- 6 Random Rules for Owning a Website
- “New Marketing” Tips 1- 6