Want to re-post an article? No problem! Just email me for attribution details!
richardbouchez at gmail dot com
- All the steps to getting started on Facebook & Twitter including answers to the most commonly asked questions – in one help-link-packed downloadable presentation. It’s even downloadable & editable for Pros free.
- If you’re in marketing and you’re pitching social to new clients or up the ladder internally, this outline will help you “sell” social.
- A lot of folks seem to think “if you build it, they will come” but that’s far from true – in fact, making the thing is just the beginning. Now you need to promote it (or them) and here are 5 tips to get you started…
- Mobile has already killed video as we know it! What’s next and how you can get out of today’s irrelevant video box and into something that actually works for you and your business.
- 5 ways to get the Google juice your video content deserves and make your Videos or Video Blog Posts even better!
- YouTube is great for marketing, but your branded video needs to stop slumming and step it up a notch!
- Let’s talk branding! Do you dare to be different or are you just another “meh” in a sea of snooze?
- Amazing ways to show off stats & research! Plus a ton of information on Twitter, Facebook and cell phone use in compelling pictures and videos!
- 5 examples pulled straight from Twitter that’ll inspire you, or your clients, to create a social media calendar for your business!
- Check out 20 amazing social media business cards and ideas! Conversation starters that’ll do more than just promote your Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Mobile Coupons and other social networks!
- Twitter explained! Why it’s so popular, why it’s such a pain and why you should be using for your business. Plus 10 real ways to put Twitter to work for you!
- If your business is using Twitter and / or Facebook and you’re not handing out social media business cards you are missing a great opportunity to make a big impression! Here are 17 fun, cool, loud, obnoxious Social Media Profile cards to inspire you!
- 3 key factors to consider and a great discussion EVERY business owner should hear before pulling out the video camera!
- Your starter guide to launching your business into new media! Find out how to decide which social networking sites you should tackle, what to do once you’re there and the key to being successful!
- Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned web guru you’ll find these cheat sheets extremely useful.
- Creative ways to get your Facebook & Twitter names in front of your customers and inject a shot of social networking into your storefront!
- How can you stay ahead in the marketing game, create your own edge in business and actually make a difference? Build a community!
- Where to start with a golden marketing idea and 3 MUST avoid “DIY” marketing tips!
- Just how “unique and different” is your business/product really? See creative ways some Mom and Pop shops are standing out from the crowd and find why you better reach out to friends and colleagues now!
- Why you NEED amazing business cards! Why you NEED to spend extra time and MORE MONEY creating them! Inspiration and amazing examples included!
- Whether you’re a builder or not, here are some must read ideas on using youtube to boost business!
Need to get creative or inspire a client to get out of the box? Educate them with creative examples done “on the cheap,” advice on where to begin and how to avoid becoming memorable for the wrong reasons! Applies to print, web, video, email or whatever!
- Every website can benefit from a “How to” demonstration! So, where should you start? What “how to” should you do? Here cost effective examples from simple lists to creating videos.
- From “How to” to “Viral Videos” you’ll find examples that can be shot “on the cheap” with little gear, no professional help and still manage to effectively get the point across.
- In the spirit of ending on an up note, here are 3 “Don’ts” and 3 “Dos” that will immediately improve your homepage ten-fold.
- Ok, perhaps you have a website… what’s next? You’re certainly aware of blogging, Facebook and other social networking. Perhaps you’re even considering starting a blog, but what should you do with it?
- With a community of 30 million, according their about page, Linkedin.com is a social network for professionals that offers small business owners vast potential for increasing their bottom line whether they have national, regional or only local customers. Here are some straightforward and some “more clever” ways you can tap into that network to get real results for free.
- Whether you are going to pick up a camera yourself or put the camera in someone else’s hands, professional or amateur, here are some tips to help you keep your message front and center.
- Tips to protect your hosting account and make sure your site is searchable!
- Tips 1 through 6 in my “New Marketing” tips list for small businesses online. From changing your cell phone to finding interns these tips will help you keep it simple for cheap.
- Tips 7 through 14 in my “New Marketing” tips list for small businesses. These cost effective tips will help drive people to your site!
- “How much does it cost to shoot a video for our own website?”
Here are some guidelines, assuming this is a relatively low budget production involving one camera in a location which you have full access at no cost to you…
- There’s nothing like having your praises sung! Using testimony known as MOS, or Man on the Street, many businesses integrate real people into their commercials, infomercials and presentations. When done correctly, results can be extremely useful and cost effective.
Here’s how to do it and get great video.
- So, why video? Because it’s easier than you think.