*One more day! The Treasurer’s office has extended the deadline until Friday! Good luck!
Social Media Campaign Contest Registration from the Chicago City Treasurer’s Office Website…
The City of Chicago Treasurer’s Office is recognizing excellence in Online Marketing!
We know that small businesses and organizations in Chicago spend a lot of their valuable time on marketing campaigns that look fantastic and achieve great, measureable results. That’s why we decided to honor their dedication to Email Marketing.
Remember to make sure you have approval from your company before submitting your campaign.
Entries will be judged on:
- Originality of Concept – Does the email/campaign introduce a great new idea? (i.e. an interesting promotion or cause).
- Polish and Appeal – Is the email/campaign easy to use and aesthetically appealing?
- Clarity – Is the email/campaign easy to understand?
- Effectiveness – Was the email/campaign effective and did it drive results?
The categories to be awarded are:
- 1st Place: $2,500 + Free Constant Contact Account for a year
- 2nd Place: $1,000 + Free Constant Contact Account for a year
- “Rookie” Award: Free Constant Contact Account for a year
**InovediaMarketing.com is proud to be anambassador for the 2011 City of Chicago Small Business Expo. Follow @inovedia on Twitter for updates and information! Please add us to your RSS reader here. >>click here for a tutorial on using RSS.
You may also be interested in these InovediaMarketing.com articles:
- 10 EASY Ways to Inject Twitter and Facebook into Everyday Business!
- 3 Ways to Laser Focus Your Business for Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Create Amazing Mind Blowing Business Cards NOW!
- Cheap & Easy Web Video You Can Do Too!